Testo, with its headquarters in the Black Forest/Germany, is a world market leader in the field of portable and stationary measurement technology. Worldwide, roughly 2900 employees research, develop, produce and market innovative measurement solutions for Testo. The basis for this success, in addition to the highly qualified and motivated staff, is the above-average commitment to a future-oriented development - roughly 10% of the annual concern turnover is invested in Research & Development. With 33 subsidiary companies and over 80 distribution partners, Testo is represented on all five continents.
Senior Test Manager Shenzhen
(Stellen-ID: 733 )
The Senior Test Manager is based in Shenzhen/China and leads the test activities for Testo’s existing business applications and new system implementations. The role will build up a team of IT experts and leads the definition of Testo’s testing strategy, sets up as well as maintains a first-class testing capability. It ensures that any changes to Testo’s business applications are effectively tested against agreed functional and non-functional requirements, prior to production deployment. In addition to this, the role has responsibility for ensuring the effective scheduling, use and management of pre-production environment availability, performance and integrity to enable quality testing and production releases to be carried out.
The Senior Test Manager will report to the Head of eSolution & architecture and will work alongside other Testo’s employees to ensure that quality testing is carried out by the team and solutions deployed are fit for purpose and accepted by users and project stakeholders.
- Ensure a high degree of test automation
- Ensure that the testing strategy is kept up to date in the light of industry trends and changing business needs
- Ensure that all testing activities are integrated in agile method (Scrum for development, Kanban for maintenance) as well as CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment)
- Manage test activities across projects
- Escalate issues or risks to Head of eSolution & architecture
- Recruit new team members and coach and develop team members as appropriate
- Agile Mindset: Servant Leader, Teamworker
- Proven working experience as a manager in the web application environment
- Familiar with agile testing for web applications
- Very good communication skills
- Sound English skills, German skills would be a benefit
- Goal-oriented and structured mode of practice
- Desirable: project management & cloud computing experience
You would like to know more about our job vacancy? Please get in touch with Ms Hanna Breski phone: + 49 7653 681 7711.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via Online-Portal.
Testo SE & Co. KGaA · Testo-Straße 1 · 79853 Lenzkirch