Testo, with its headquarters in the Black Forest/Germany, is a world market leader in the field of portable and stationary measurement technology. Worldwide, roughly 2900 employees research, develop, produce and market innovative measurement solutions for Testo. The basis for this success, in addition to the highly qualified and motivated staff, is the above-average commitment to a future-oriented development - roughly 10% of the annual concern turnover is invested in Research & Development. With 33 subsidiary companies and over 80 distribution partners, Testo is represented on all five continents.
Intern or working student (m/f) Java Backend Development – Internet of Things
(Stellen-ID: 667 )
We're looking for interns or working students to help bringing Testo software solutions to the next level. This position is a rare opportunity to join a very experienced team and to work for a world market leader in the Internet of Things. The developing team is split across offices in Titisee and Berlin, so you will work with a team of experienced and like-minded colleagues. The position can be based in Titisee or Berlin. Your tasks will be:
- Live DevOps and build, own, test and run your services in AWS
- Work in a scrum team and sync with other team members
- Work closely together with your team's product owner
- Write clean, scalable, maintainable and easy-to-read code
- An exciting opportunity with constantly changing challenges
- Flexible working hours
- A modern techstack (Stackshare.io/testo/developer)
- Comprehensive training and education opportunities
- The opportunity to design and develop things
- The reliable stability of a medium-sized company
- You study computer sciences or related studies
- You have first experiences with software engineering, testing, and quality assurance
- You have first experiences working with: Java, Relational databases, NoSQL solutions
- You have heard about: TDD, CleanCode, IaC, Scrum, REST
- You are a team player
- You have good command of English required, basic German is a plus
You would like to know more about our job vacancy? Please get in touch with Ms Catrin Zieger phone: + 49 7653 681 7711.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via Online-Portal.
Testo SE & Co. KGaA · Testo-Straße 1 · 79853 Lenzkirch