Testo, with its headquarters in Lenzkirch and Titisee-Neustadt in the Black Forest/Germany, is a world market leader in the field of portable and stationary measurement technology. Worldwide, roughly 2500 employees research, develop, produce and market innovative measurement solutions for Testo. In 2015, Testo SE & Co. KGaA achieved a turnover of 260 million Euros. The basis for this success, in addition to the highly qualified and motivated staff, is the above-average commitment to a future-oriented development - roughly 10% of the annual concern turnover is invested in Research & Development. With 32 subsidiary companies and over 80 distribution partners, Testo is represented on all five continents.
Intern or working student (m/f) Java Backend Development – Internet of Things
(Stellen-ID: 667 )
We're looking for interns or working students to help bringing Testo software solutions to the next level. This position is a rare opportunity to join a very experienced team and to work for a world market leader in the Internet of Things. The developing team is split across offices in Titisee and Berlin, so you will work with a team of experienced and like-minded colleagues. The position can be based in Titisee or Berlin. Your tasks will be:
- Live DevOps and build, own, test and run your services in AWS
- Work in a scrum team and sync with other team members
- Work closely together with your team's product owner
- Write clean, scalable, maintainable and easy-to-read code
- An exciting opportunity with constantly changing challenges
- Flexible working hours
- A modern techstack (Stackshare.io/testo/developer)
- Comprehensive training and education opportunities
- The opportunity to design and develop things
- The reliable stability of a medium-sized company
- You study computer sciences or related studies
- You have first experiences with software engineering, testing, and quality assurance
- You have first experiences working with: Java, Relational databases, NoSQL solutions
- You have heard about: TDD, CleanCode, IaC, Scrum, REST
- You are a team player
- You have good command of English required, basic German is a plus
You would like to know more about our job vacancy? Please get in touch with Ms Catrin Zieger phone: + 49 7653 681 7711.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via Online-Portal.
Testo SE & Co. KGaA · Testo-Straße 1 · 79853 Lenzkirch