Testo, with its headquarters in Lenzkirch and Titisee-Neustadt in the Black Forest/Germany, is a world market leader in the field of portable and stationary measurement technology. Worldwide, roughly 2500 employees research, develop, produce and market innovative measurement solutions for Testo. In 2015, Testo SE & Co. KGaA achieved a turnover of 260 million Euros. The basis for this success, in addition to the highly qualified and motivated staff, is the above-average commitment to a future-oriented development - roughly 10% of the annual concern turnover is invested in Research & Development. With 32 subsidiary companies and over 80 distribution partners, Testo is represented on all five continents.
R&D Manager China
(Stellen-ID: 414 )
The R&D Manager at Testo is responsible for the management of the R&D department based in Shenzen. We are looking for an experienced manager, who can drive our product development solutions business and resource planning as well as lead teams.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for all deliveries from development department
- Responsible for correct solution (e.g. advanced methods, latest technology, patent situation, legal regulations)
- Responsible for standardized tools, process and methods
- Development, maintenance and use of platforms
- Using external resources in systematic way
- Provision of all personal resources (capacity, skills, methodology etc.) and tools, that are necessary for the project
- Estimation and monitoring of capacity (MM), time and costs within its development department
- Project-related risk management in development and escalation of problems to project manager
- Coordination of technical cooperation and exchange with other development center
- Early detection and resolving of resource conflicts
- Supporting the project manager in planning, supervising and controlling the entire project regarding development issues
- Planning of project costs for development
- Planning, supervising and controlling of development-internal work packages during the product development (all departments)
- Coordination of development-internal activities with departments
Remuneration and benefits:
- Attractive package will be offered
- Career prospects.
- Training and development options
- Proven track record and significant working experience in a similar managerial role
- Strong team leading experience and self-management competencies
- Strong finance skills
- Strategic sense, decision making power
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT, Project)
- Can do attitude and goal orientation
- Master degree in Electronic related major
- Fluent German and English skills
- Willingness to relocate to China
Für Fragen steht Ihnen Ms Hanna Breski unter der Telefonnummer + 49 7653 681 7711 gerne zur Verfügung.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung über unser Online-Portal.
Testo SE & Co. KGaA · Testo-Straße 1 · 79853 Lenzkirch